Introduction to Maverick Yachts
The Maverick 400 catamaran is a world-class yacht designed for a safe and comfortable life afloat with extra-wide hulls providing good load carrying capacity with generous cabins and excellent visibility.
Some unique features include:
High bridge-deck clearance combined with voluminous bows make for a dry, go-anywhere vessel.
- The extra-width and height, together with the large windows give the visual effect of a much larger boat.
- The superb interior has a choice of layouts, offering comfortable sleeping arrangements for six people in three cabins with a truly massive owner’s suite to starboard, which includes “his and hers” basins and both shower and bath; or up to eight people in four luxury cabins with heads and showers in each hull.
- Deck saloon with wrap-around windows encloses a large galley, saloon, nav-station and breakfast nook, opening up onto the huge cockpit via a sliding glass doors and windows, to create an extensive living area.
- Hidden mood-lighting in the designer saloon with dedicated reading lights.
- Large-screen monitor for entertainment and instrument display.
- Large, well equipped galley for the gourmet chef that is part of the living space.
- Large, front opening fridge and drawer freezer with optional extra drawer fridge or freezer.
- Optional dish-washer and washing machine forward of galley
- Covered cockpit with canvas enclosures provides a sociable area even in inclement weather
- Protected helm position with double seat
- Cockpit seating with removable table and sun-hammock aft
- Most lines leasd aft to enable short-handed sailing so that the yacht can be sailed, reefed and both Main and Genoa furled and stowed without the helmsman or crew ever having to leave the safety of the cockpit.
- Generous fuel, water and black water tanks
- Separate, large engine rooms aft with overhead access hatch for easy access and maintenance
- Bow and Stern “dolphin-watcher” seats
- Game fishing position with sea access and gas barbeque to supplement fresh food on long voyages
- The Maverick 400 has won the South African Sailing Boat of the Year Award each year since its launch ( 2009 & 2010 )
- The Maverick 400 is certified to the European Recreational Craft Directive Category A (Ocean) and is quite capable of cruising the world’s oceans in total luxury.
There is nothing more exciting and pleasurable than living the life of an adventurer and sailor, cruising the oceans aboard your very own yacht… it’s pure freedom and with the Maverick 400 this lifestyle is made easy as it offers unrivalled flexibility and privacy.
Live the ultimate life aboard the Maverick 400, where easy handling, superb performance, spacious suites, attention to detail and sumptuous furnishings will make your oceanic adventures truly unforgettable.